Being Dubbed the ‘Next Justin Bieber’ Isn’t Enough to Score Austin Mahone a Driver’s License
Being dubbed the next Justin Bieber apparently won’t snag you a driver’s license. Just ask Austin Mahone.
The 17-year-old pop singer, who recently earned MTV’s “Artist to Watch” award at this year’s VMAs, seemed all to excited Wednesday morning before heading off to the DMV to take his driving test. “Taking me drivers test today!! wish me luck,” he tweeted.
However, thirty minutes later Mahone tweeted that he hadn’t achieved his rite of passage: “I failed,” he tweeted. “She told me to stop singing in the car.” Well, third time’s a charm. The singer apparently took the test again the same day and failed. “I’m so mad,’ he tweeted.
Maybe he should think about getting a few lessons from Ariel Winter. Couldn’t hurt.
- Austin Mahone Fails His Driving Test (people.com)
- Austin Mahone: I Failed My Driver’s Test (gossipcop.com)
- Teen sensation Austin Mahone to perform at Miami Dolphins’ home opener (miamiherald.com)
- Selena Gomez Cozies Up To Austin Mahone At VMAs: Over Justin? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Austin Mahone Gets Dissed by Harry Styles: How Did He Respond? (celebs.gather.com)
- Austin Mahone Failed His Driving Test Twice In One Day (b96.cbslocal.com)
- Austin Mahone Mobbed by Fans at One Direction Movie (blogs.browardpalmbeach.com)
- Austin Mahone to Perform on MDA Show of Strength Telethon (prweb.com)
- [EveryJoe] Meme Madness: Is Austin Mahone Pregnant? (everyjoe.com)
- Austin mahone 😉 (austinmahoneblog.wordpress.com)