They’ve barely been back home in the UK for a week but it was back to the day job for One Direction on Tuesday night as they were spotted arriving in New York.
After a few days spending time with their friends and families and slotting back into the London party scene, the boyband are back to jet-setting.
The fivesome were given their usual roaring welcome as they touched down at JFK airport in the city, with crowds of fans clamoring to take photos and meet their idols.
Despite the long flight Harry Styles seemed to perk up as he was spotted heading to a restaurant in Soho after touching down where he was greeted by the band’s fans, happily posing for pictures and signing autographs with the excited girls.
19-year-old Harry was well wrapped up for the chilly New York weather in a navy military coat studded with gold buttons, layering up with a blue checked shirt and grey t-shirt.
While Harry was happy to get out and about and chat to fans, his bandmates Liam Payne and Niall Horan looked in a hurry to get through arrivals at the airport, keeping their heads down.
Dressing for comfort: Niall Horan and Liam Payne both chose sporty ensembles for their transatlantic flight with the Irish star in an LA Lakers hat and Liam in an Adidas hoodie
Niall, 20 seemed a bit confused by his US cities as he sported a LA Lakers baseball cap, teamed with a varsity style jacket and Nike trainers.
Liam stuck to the sporty theme with an Adidas hoodie, with the tired 20-year-old pulling his hood up as he walked through the airport.
21-year-old Louis Tomlinson, dressed in a printed tee and grey beanie, seemed in an upbeat mood despite the late hour, happily walking arm in arm with one of the band’s bodyguards.
Zayn Malik failed to raise a smile though as he was hurried through the crowds, looking smart in a brown leather jacket and jeans as he carried a huge designer holdall.
The boys are back in the states to prepare for their upcoming appearance on Saturday Night Live on December 7th.
With a couple of days to rehearse for their role as musical guests, the band will join Anchorman star Paul Rudd who returns for his third time hosting the anarchic US show.
It’s not the first time One Direction have graced the SNL stage with the boys making their debut in April 2012, where they took part in a hilarious sketch to become ‘Juan Direction’.
While it’s back to work this week, the band have been enjoying some rare time off in recent days after flying back from the US a week ago following their appearances at the American Music Awards and on Good Morning America.
Harry’s style gong was awarded to ‘an individual who most embodies the spirit of British fashion and is an international ambassador for London as a leading creative fashion capital’.
The stylish singer was joined at the annual star-studded style event by a stellar celebrity line-up, including the likes of Kate Moss, Rita Ora, Sienna Miller, Rita Ora and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne Love Babies: Who Will Have One First? (celebs.gather.com)
- Zayn Malik: One Direction will be ushers at wedding (contactmusic.com)
- #niall #horan #niallhoran #harry #styles #harrystyles #liam #payne #liampayne #louis #tomlinson #louistomlinson #zayn #malik #zaynmalik #1d #onedirection #cute #love #follow #hashtag #hashtagforfollows #infinity #imagine #peace #shoutout (infinitooooo.wordpress.com)
- One Direction Gets Mobbed By Fans In NYC Airport! Watch The Crazy Video HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Niall Horan looking for normal girlfriend (contactmusic.com)
- Liam Payne: Niall Horan is a big flirt (contactmusic.com)
- Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik Sport Sexy Stubble In Japan (celebs.gather.com)
- Niall Horan is a bigger flirt than Harry Styles, reveals One Direction bandmate Liam (mirror.co.uk)
- Zayn Malik found fame ‘pretty hard’ (skynews.com.au)
- Zayn Malik’s ‘new gun tattoo’ outshines 1D Day (metro.co.uk)