She spends her days travelling around the world performing, so has no doubt become accustomed to the various flags there are.
And showing her geography knowledge Rihanna stepped out in London wearing a pair of baggy trousers and top adorned with flags from around the world.
Looking in as bright spirits as her outfit the 25-year-old put on quite the show while leaving her hotel on Wednesday evening– giving Miley Cyrus a run for her money in terms of sticking out her tongue.
The heavily made-up star seemed keen to give her fans one final show before catching a flight home and her comfy looking outfit and cheeky bag certainly did just that.
Taking to Twitter to share a picture of her Vivienne Westwood purse she wrote: ‘Super impressive!!! Thank you to my Westwood family!! #VivienneWestwoodLondon’
Earlier in the day Rihanna, shunned a flesh flashing look and instead opted to be all covered up in a pink sweater.
At first glance the pretty pink jumper looked a far cry from Rihanna’s favoured look.
On closer inspection though the star appeared to be poking fun at her raunchy reputation with the jumper’s ‘Parental Advisor Explicit Content’ slogan.
Scroll down for video
The singer was perhaps feeling the chilly turn in London weather as she emerged from the 45 Park Lane hotel.
The star teamed her tongue in cheek sweater with a pair of skin-tight leather trousers and white heels.
Rihann was seen as she continued promotional duties for her fashion line, and she was set to record the 100th episode of Alan Carr Chatty Man, which airs on Friday.
Rihanna will have a chat with the bespectacled comedian before taking to the stage to perform ‘What Now’, taken from her Unapologetic album.
It’s a whirlwind trip for Rihanna as she crams in promotional duties following the launch of her River Island collection in London.
And thanks to the party celebrating her new autumn/winter collection for River Island, Rihanna got the chance to hang out with her model pal Cara Delevingne.
Calling out to her British fans, Rihanna tweeted on Tuesday: ‘UK Navy, I’m in London today launching the Autumn #RihannaforRiverIsland range.’
The Bajan singer hosted the cocktail event to mark her second sartorial outing for the high street retailer, held at River Island’s flagship store in Oxford Street.
The party then moved on to Japanese restaurant Nozomi in Mayfair where the fashionable elite continued their evening.
Cara Delevingne also wore pieces from the River Island collection – which will appear in selected stores this week – inspired by urban street wear, as she joined Rihanna for a glass of wine at the launch.
‘I literally designed everything I want to wear — exactly how I want to wear it,’ the popstar said in a promotional video.
- Those trousers can’t be tamed: Miley Cyrus wears bizarre flared and skinny … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Rihanna wears blue lipstick and fur varsity jacket to launch new clothing range… and Cara Delevingne joins the party (streetfashinog.wordpress.com)
- Rihanna Spotted Leaving A$AP Rocky’s Hotel (See Photos) (muzicupdate.wordpress.com)
- Accessories Saturday: Vivienne Westwood Ethical Fashion Initiative Collection (stylecartel.com)
- Rihanna Wears A See-Through Shirt To Launch New Clothing Range…. (spongebobz14.wordpress.com)
- Order Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Store (fasionmedwoah519.wordpress.com)
- Rihanna: Early Wake Up Call After Night Out with Cara Delevingne (justjared.com)
- Rihanna Is Already Wearing Alexander Wang’s Spring 2014 Parental Advisory Sweatshirt (stylecaster.com)
- Rihanna warns of her naughty side in ‘parental advisory: explicit content’ slogan jumper (metro.co.uk)
- Rihanna’s Penis Purse Doesn’t Even Surprise Us Anymore (PHOTO) (huffingtonpost.com)