The airport run is one of the many tasks of the devoted boyfriend.
And Ashton Kutcher seemed keen to prove he falls very firmly into that category after he was spotted picking up girlfriend Mila Kunis, 30, from LAX on Tuesday night.
The 35-year-old actor may have been particularly keen to impress after he was spotted at Burbank airport chatting happily to ex-wife Demi Moore on Monday night.
The pair, who were married for six years before they separated in 2011, had attended the same tech conference in San Jose and shared a flight home to LA.
Meanwhile, Mila attempted to keep a low profile after she landed, making her way through the airport wearing a blue and white baseball cap pulled down low over her famous face.
The Ukrainian-born actress, who was flying in after an appearance at Toronto International Film Festival, looked casual and comfortable, wearing black trousers, a white shirt and flat boots.
Glued to her phone as she walked, Kunis toted an enormous blue leather bag on her arm.
Wearing a blue sweater, the Two And A Half Men actor waited for Mila outside the airport in a car – before whisking her off into the night.
The couple have been quietly dating for over a year and were friends before they got together, having starred together on the hit sitcom That 70s Show.
Mila may have been as surprised as anyone to learn that her boyfriend and his his ex-wife were on speaking terms.
Travelling in comfort: Mila opted for a casual look for her flight, wearing black trousers with a white shirt and flat boots
Presumably talking about a new project, Ashton could be heard saying to Demi: ‘It could really work,’ as the pair made their way through the airport.
They eventually ended the conversation and went their separate ways, but it seemed clear that the pair are back on cordial terms.
Earlier in the month, Mila sparked engagement rumours after she was photographed wearing a gold band on her ring finger.
And while the simple band didn’t resemble traditional engagement bling, the placement on the actress’ ring finger got fans talking.
The Friends With Benefits star had been in Toronto promoting her new film Third Person, which follows the interlocked love stories of three couples in three cities: New York, Paris and Rome.
The film is directed and written by two-time Oscar winner Paul Haggis, who won big for his writing on Million Dollar Baby and Crash, the latter which he also directed.
- Ashton Kutcher Picks Up Mila Kunis At the Airport After Reunion With Ex Demi Moore (eonline.com)
- Mila Kunis engaged to Ashton Kutcher? (bigpondnews.com)
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher reunite at airport (hellomagazine.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Picks Up Mila Kunis at the Airport After Reunion With Ex Demi Moore (Forevervogue.com)
- Inside Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore’s “Amicable” Reunion, While Mila Kunis … – E! Online (uk.eonline.com)
- Video: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Reunite in Airport (aceshowbiz.com)
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher: Secretly Engaged! (starmagazine.com)
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Reunite at Airport (people.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Picks Up Mila Kunis at LAX Airport! (justjared.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Picks Up Ringless Mila Kunis From The Airport! (perezhilton.com)