Even covered up Miranda Kerr knows how to turn heads.
The 30-year-old looked the definition of feminine chic as she headed out in New York on Monday.
Her look was very different to her red carpet show stopper just a few days ago.
On Friday, the Victoria’s secret star hit headlines for all the wrong reasons when her decision to go bra-less underneath the sheer Dolce & Gabbana dress backfired at the Mademoiselle C film premiere.
The mother of one’s faux pas happened when she lifted her arms up to adjust her hair, causing the cape-type top piece of the dress to lift up, and reveal more of her chest than she had bargained for.
On Monday, the Australian stunner made sure there was no chance of anything slipping out again, wearing a layer look.
And Miranda had good reason to cover up, as she was off to the US Open Tennis with her parents.
Perfectly pastel: For her day of tennis, the 30-year-old donned a pair of skin tight blue jeans, which showed off her fabulously toned legs, with a silk pastel pink flowing tank under a white suit jacket
For her day of tennis, the 30-year-old donned a pair of skin tight blue jeans, which showed off her fabulously toned legs, with a silk pastel pink flowing tank under a white suit jacket.
Giving the look an edge, Miranda added a pair of low profile pointed patent black leather heels.
The Australian stunner wore her brown hair out and flowing and drew attention to her smile by wearing a bright red lipstick.
Giving mommy a break: Meanwhile, Miranda’s husband Orlando Bloom was seen taking their son Flynn out for a stroll on Monday
Miranda was clearly having a ball at the tennis, posting a video of the match up between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal on her Instagram. The previous day the model had also enjoyed the Women’s Finals.
Meanwhile husband Orlando Bloom was using his wife’s busy sports and fashion week schedule to get in some important bonding time with their son Flynn.
As soon as the model had left, the 36-year-old actor grabbed the toddler and headed out for a walk.
Looking adorable and stylish as always the two-year-old was dressed in a pair of distressed jeans, a black and white striped T-shiet, a pair of green Converse high tops and a Yankees baseball hat.
Tennis crazy: Like many Australians, the model is obviously a big fan of the tennis going two days in a row
- Miranda Kerr wears Dolce & Gabbana at the ‘Mademoiselle C’ premiere in New York (myfacehunter.com)
- Miranda Kerr Exposes Her Breasts At Movie Premiere (contactmusic.com)
- Miranda Kerr and Miley Cyrus Suffer Nip Slip Wardrobe Malfunctions (celebs.gather.com)
- Miranda Kerr Goes Totally Commando on Top in a Dolce & Gabbana Dress (Forevervogue.com)
- Miranda Kerr ‘Mademoiselle C’ Premiere at Florence Gould Hall in NY (celpicto.wordpress.com)
- Miranda Kerr ‘Mademoiselle C’ Premiere at Florence Gould Hall in NY (celebritynudeography.wordpress.com)
- Miranda Kerr’s Nipples of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- Miranda Kerr Continues Her Racy Streak In Sheer Dress (PHOTOS) (soshitech.com)
- Miranda Kerr flashes nipples in ‘unintended’ wardrobe malfunction (dnaindia.com)
- Miranda Kerr Flashes Breasts at New York Premiere of ‘Mademoiselle C’ (aceshowbiz.com)