They’re preparing for the all-important Strictly Come Dancing series launch show on Saturday night.
And Abbey Crouch seemed well and truly intent on stealing the limelight from her co-stars as she posted a very cheeky snap on her Twitter page on Friday evening.
Evidently keen to show off the fruits of her labour for all to see, the 27-year-old WAG re-posted a friend’s shot of her bare bottom on the micro-blogging site.
Wearing just a pair of skyscraper heels and a tiny black thong, the mother-of-one proved that training for the BBC One celebrity dancing show had certainly paid off as she showcased her peachy and pert derriere for all to see.
After a pal posted the snap on her Instagram page, wishing her ‘good luck’ for the launch show on Saturday night, Abbey jokingly responded: ‘that was for your eyes only #cow.’
And Abbey seemed to be brimming with excitement at the prospect of taking to the dancefloor for the first time, tweeting: ‘Sooooo excited for tomorrow night and to find out who my partner is @bbcstrictly.’
While the model is evidently keen to show off just how hard she’s been training for the show, presenter Susanna Reid admitted she may have to practice her moves on the train because she spends so long commuting between her London home and the BBC Breakfast studios in Manchester.
And the TV host explained she had been getting some tips from her co-star Bill Turnbull, who finished in sixth place on Strictly Come Dancing in 2005.
She joked: ‘We might use the train for a bit of train-ing. So as soon as I finish on Breakfast then we’ll go straight into a studio and do a bit of dancing. Obviously Bill Turnbull’s an expert and so he’ll be giving me some training tips as well. So we’ll manage it.’
Meanwhile, Hollyoaks star Ashley Taylor Dawson admitted he may have to miss the birth of his second child because it could clash with the first live show.
He said: ‘I’ve got a baby due on the 26th, I’m full time at work. We’ll work it out as we go along but I don’t want to miss the first show, I know that much.
‘I don’t want to be worst father of the year either. I think I’d dance really quickly and get back to the birth.’
Elsewhere, maths whizz Rachel Riley revealed she landed her slot on Strictly as a result of show professional Brendan Cole being a guest in Countdown’s dictionary corner.
Speaking of her involvement in the show, she said: ‘The Countdown team were thrilled, they’re all ridiculously excited. I actually got this because Brendan Cole came on Dictionary Corner. Nick actually launched a campaign to get me on Strictly and then Brendan had a word with the execs.’
Saturday night’s episode of Strictly Come Dancing will see the 15 celebrities find out which professionals they will be partnered alongside for the duration of the series.
- Strictly Come Dancing will be uplifting not nasty, says Waterloo Road actor (theguardian.com)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2013: the celebrities (tashaontv.wordpress.com)
- In Pictures: Strictly Come Dancing 2013 line-up (bbc.co.uk)
- 8 reasons to tune into Strictly Come Dancing: From Rachel Riley’s neckline to Ashley Taylor Dawson’s torso (metro.co.uk)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2013 contestants unveiled (theguardian.com)
- Strictly Come Dancing: the real reason Rachel Riley signed up (telegraph.co.uk)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2013: BBC news presenter Susanna Reid signs up to take part (mirror.co.uk)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2013: Rachel Riley, Susanna Reid & Abbey Clancy dazzle on red carpet (express.co.uk)
- Strictly Come Dancing: ‘I hope I don’t embarrass my children’, says Susanna Reid (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hairy Biker lined up for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing (standard.co.uk)