She may have only been going shopping but that of course didn’t stop Chelsee Healey from heading out in another mad concoction of an outfit.
The actress is known for her typically bad taste dress sense and Thursday morning was no different as she headed out to a clothes store.
And one can only hope that she was picking up something better from the Ku Spendlove shop in Liverpool if the outfit she was wearing was anything to go by.
Chelsee didn’t seem to be able to choose between dolling herself up and going for a more dressed down sporty ensemble.
In fact she seemed to be getting her style inspiration from her best pal Tulisa, who often dolls up her sporty ensembles.
Chelsee, 25, decided to put on a Chicago Wolves baggy hockey shirt on with a backwards baseball cap.
But she didn’t keep the sporty theme running throughout her entire ensemble.
The Waterloo Road star instead decided to match it with some spiky black high heels which ran along in to her car.
And if that wasn’t enough she also wore a thick gold choker around her neck to glam it up even more.
Although she didn’t seem to care what she looked like, in fact appearing confident as she smiled at passersby and the waiting cameras.
In fact she liked the look so much she even took a ‘selfie’ and posted the picture on her Twitter page for all her fans to see as she stuck her tongue out.
And she was in a reflecting mood on Thursday night when she tried to give her female fans some confidence too, writing: ‘So many girls have insecurities… Because of people’s opinions on what’s beautiful….!! P*sses me off!! ���� be your own kinda beautiful!’
- Chelsee Healey dazzles in sequins (spyghana.com)
- Chelsee Healey power dresses to impress in ’80s-inspired outfit as she celebrates her 25th (dailymail.co.uk)
- Chelsee Healey overdoes the gold in figure-hugging mini-dress and matching stilettos (dailymail.co.uk)
- Chelsee Healey attacked outside London club (thesun.co.uk)
- Tulisa leathers up in thigh-flashing mini skirt and crop top for Chelsee Healey’s birthday party (mirror.co.uk)
- Tulisa sports leather mini and matching jacket for BFF Chelsee Healey’s birthday party (dailymail.co.uk)
- Chelsee Healey manages to completely upstage Helen Flanagan at Rio Ferdinand’s testimonial party (mirror.co.uk)
- Best Gifts for Dad: Under $25 for Fatherâs Day (personalcreations.com)
- Chelsee Healey attacked outside London nightclub (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Chelsee Healey attacked outside London nightclub (digitalspy.co.uk)