They’ve made no secret of being passionate about fitness and adhering to a healthy lifestyle.
But Chloe Madeley and her boyfriend Danny Young proved that working out was by no means the only thing they’re fanatical about as they indulged in a very amorous display while out and about in central London earlier this week.
The 26-year-old TV personality didn’t seem to care who was watching as she enjoyed a passionate kiss with her man as they relaxed in a cafe after indulging in yet another couple’s exercise session.
Leaning across their table as they locked lips, the couple seemed to be the picture of happiness as they soaked up the last of the summer sunshine in the capital.
But within minutes, it would appear Chloe, the daughter of TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan, was distracted by her phone, with her beau left gazing wistfully at her as she checked her messages.
Perhaps the former Dancing On Ice star chose that moment to inform her Twitter followers about the new trainers Danny had bought her as a gift.
Posting a snap of her musular legs on her Twitter page, she wrote: ‘Boo bought me new Nikes today.What a fella.Thanks @DJYoungofficial xxx Hams looking pretty huge post leg session…’
Appearing to have come straight from the gym, Chloe teamed her fancy new footwear with a pair of skimpy bright blue shorts, which showed off her slim size 8 figure in all its glory.
The reality star completed her workout look with a purple sports bra and a loose-fitting navy top, while wearing minimal make-up and her blonde locks scraped back off her face into a loose ponytail.
Meanwhile, Danny showed off his bulging biceps in a charcoal grey vest, which he teamed with joggers and trainers.
Chloe embarked on a strict diet and exercise regime shortly after meeting Danny, a personal trainer and former Coronation Street actor, and has slimmed down from a size 10 to a tiny size 8.
But the TV star admitted her famous parents aren’t too keen on her new shape, and would rather she ‘fattened up’ a tad.
She recently told OK! magazine: ‘They’re your typical parents, they’re impressed with how much time and effort I’ve put into it and what I’ve managed to achieve.
‘But they also say to me, “Don’t lose anymore, we want to fatten you up!” They keep trying to hand me slices of bread and chocolate bars, which I never take!’
The pretty star also admitted she suffered a backlash of online abuse following her stint on Dancing On Ice in 2011, forcing her to develop a thick skin.
She added: ‘As soon as you [enter the public domain], you open yourself up to people’s opinions of you. Suddenly they’ll say, “I don’t like her” or “She’s got cellulite” or “She can’t dress!” That’s overwhelming.’
Daytime date: The couple appeared to have hit the gym, before unwinding in a cafe for the afternoon
- Myla Partners With Alexandra Wilson For World’s First Fitness Model Finishing School – Where Fitness Meets Fashion (prweb.com)
- Richard & Judy on This Morning: ‘It’s our baby, even when it f**ks up’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Young Danny Way (gonesk8ing.wordpress.com)
- Lucy Mecklenburgh, Chloe Madeley show athletic bodies in bikini shoot (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Twitter fiction: Richard Madeley (guardian.co.uk)
- Love’s young dream Chloe Madeley and Danny Young pucker up as they soak up the sun (mirror.co.uk)
- Gettin’ Heavy in Here… (eatrunliftbehappy.wordpress.com)
- CHloe on the set of her new movie (theloserswhogotaskedtoprom.wordpress.com)
- How to Fit a Personal Trainer In a Tight Budget (mint.com)
- The Benefits of a Personal Trainer (everydayhealth.com)