With three children of her own to attend to, Jennifer Garner is a very busy woman.
But just hours after the 42-year-old actress picked up her daughter Violet from school in Santa Monica, California, the Hollywood stalwart was getting to grips with another brood.
Jennifer was busy with her on-screen children in Pasadena, California on the set of her Steve Carrell movie, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
The capable brunette could be seen surrounded by a cavalcade of brightly dressed children with a varied age range.
In her arms rested a baby of an age not that dissimilar to her own little boy, Samuel, one.
At least one of her on-screen children appeared to be wearing some kind of costume featuring green leaves.
It was a different scene the night before.
Jennifer and her eldest child were definitely having a good time together as they walked down the sidewalk on Wednesday, hand-in-hand and wearing matching outfits.
The star was coolly confident in a navy cotton button-down frock over which she wore a long-sleeved blue denim shirt that she may have borrowed from husband Ben Affleck’s side of the closet.
Jennifer’s outfit also allowed a nice view of her rather shapely, toned legs that finished in a pair of slip-on brown leather sandals.
She wore her brown hair swept back from her face in a tidy knot and there were darkly tinted shades over eyes to protect them from the sun’s glare.
Skipping beside Jennifer was Violet, who matched her mother’s nautical colour scheme with a light blue pinafore over a puffy sleeved blouse.
The mini-fashionista added vibrant striped socks with her blue Velcro trainers, as well as a rainbow-hued ruck pack that carried all of her school essentials.
It had already been a busy day for Jennifer, who was spotted earlier taking her other children, Seraphina, four, and Samuel, 19 months, to the park in their Los Angeles neighbourhood of Pacific Palisades.
Jennifer, who was again wearing her navy sleeveless dress but with an army-green jacket this time, entertained her youngsters with some mime games.
Last month saw Jennifer back at work on the set of Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day with Steve Carell.
Husband Ben meanwhile was recently announced as the new Batman in the upcoming Superman sequel.
The 41-year-old Oscar winner faced some negative backlash from Caped Crusader fans who feel he is the wrong choice to play the dark, comic book hero.
But old friend Matt Damon recently stepped in to publicly support him.
Matt, 42, said: ‘I think it will be great. It will be terrific.
‘I know there are a lot of people grousing on the internet. I just think it’s kind of funny. You know, he’s not playing King Lear. It’s Batman. [It’s] certainly within his skill set.’
- Ben Affleck cruises around town in his classic car while Jennifer Garner picks Violet up from school after couple spend Labor Day holiday apart (streetfashinog.wordpress.com)
- Jennifer Garner & Steve Carell: Family Freakout for ‘Alexander’! (justjared.com)
- Jennifer Garner throws Ben Affleck a party (contactmusic.com)
- Jennifer Garner’s first marriage ‘didn’t have a shot’ (contactmusic.com)
- ‘Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day’ Adds Megan Mullally, Jennifer Coolidge (news.moviefone.com)
- Ben Affleck cruises around town while Jennifer Garner picks Violet up from school (dailymail.co.uk)
- Jennifer Garner and Steve Carell Make Funny Faces While Filming in L.A.–See the Pics! (eonline.com)
- Jennifer Garner Pregnant Again? New Pic Sparks Bump Reports (hollywoodlife.com)
- Jennifer Garner Opens Up To Allure Magazine (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Jennifer Garner: Seraphina’s Ballet Pick-up After Lunch with Violet! (justjared.com)