They may have the small matter of the Atlantic Ocean separating them.
But Mollie King and her boyfriend Jordan Omley certainly seemed to be making the most of some precious time together as they stepped out on a romantic date night on Friday evening.
The long-distance lovers looked utterly smitten as they headed out to London’s Piccadilly Theatre to catch a showing of cult classic musical, Dirty Dancing, holding hands as they entered the West End venue.
Evidently keen to impress her record producer beau during his brief stint in the UK, the 26-year-old singer showcased her style credentials in a chic metallic mini and matching structured blouse.
Offsetting her toned and tanned pins in the purple, blue and burgundy ensemble, the Saturdays star completed her look with a pair of black strappy skyscraper heels, while toting a stylish tan oversized handbag.
Mollie wore her blonde locks parted in the centre and tumbling loosely around her shoulders, while opting for her usual dramatic eyeliner flicks and nude lips.
But while his girlfriend made sure to dress to impress for their date night, Jordan didn’t seem to have matched up in the style stakes.
The American music producer kept things casual in a sky blue shirt and jeans, which he teamed with a chocolate brown zip-through leather jacket.
Jordan completed his look with a pair of tan lace-up boots, while perching a navy baseball cap as he held Mollie’s hand while making their way into the venue.
News of Mollie and Jordan’s transatlantic romance broke in April, despite the pair first having met back in 2009 when the music mogul worked on one of The Saturdays’ album tracks.
She recently opened up on her relationship to Hello! magazine, explaining: ‘We got on really well and I definitely thought he was cute. But the thought of romance honestly didn’t cross my mind because of the long distance.
‘It wasn’t until a few months later when I was back in the UK that he got in touch, asking to meet up. He was working in New York, a place I love, and said, “If you’ve got a few days off, come out and we’ll explore the city together”.
‘So that’s what I did and we had the most fantastic time and yeah, he’s lovely.’
And the pretty blonde admitted that seeing her bandmates Una Healy and Rochelle Humes loved-up with their respective husbands, rugby player Ben Foden and JLS singer Marvin Humes, and daughters Aoife Belle and Alaia-Mai has made her increasingly broody herself.
Mollie added: ‘I vividly remember Una coming back after her first date with Ben and telling us all about it, and Rochelle trying to pretend she didn’t fancy Marvin when it was so obvious that she did.
‘Now they’re married and they’re parents and that’s so wonderful to see. I watch them and think, “It does happen, so it will happen to me one day as well”.
‘I definitely want children, and I know I want quite a few – three or four. So I’ll have to get popping them out in rapid succession when I do start – back-to-back babies!’
Prior to Jordan, Mollie dated male model David Gandy for nine months before splitting early last year.
She has also been linked to Prince Harry and previously lived with Lawson bandmember Andy Brown, her boyfriend of three years.
- Mollie King is in danger of upstaging the bride as she and her sister Laura become bridesmaids for their sister’s wedding (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mollie King thinks pregnancy is contagious (contactmusic.com)
- the saturdays’ mollie king wears racy red dress at fashion party (thesun.co.uk)
- In bed with The Saturdays on a lazy Sunday (time4sleep.co.uk)
- The Saturdays Sup It Up Together In London! (perezhilton.com)
- Mollie King’s boyfriend Jordan Omley dog-sits singer’s poodle Alfie as she films new Saturdays video (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mollie King does her best Holly Willoughby impression in daringly low-cut red dress (metro.co.uk)
- V Fashion: Girls Gone Glamping (debenhams.com)
- Mollie King: I’m worried I’ll catch pregnancy bug from Saturdays bandmates (metro.co.uk)
- The Saturdays Mollie King shows off her bikini body in candid Instagrams as she escapes to LA (dailymail.co.uk)