He stepped away from his football career earlier this year and it looks like David Beckham is making the most of his retirement as he was spotted partying with friends on Thursday.
The 38-year-old enjoyed a night out at London’s Bodo’s Schloss bar and night club and judging by his bleary eyed exit it was a great evening.
The family man spent a rare night away from his wife Victoria and four children, as he caught up with his best pal, football agent Dave Gardner.
David had dressed down for his evening out on Thursday, swapping his usual sharp suits for a baseball cap and t-shirt.
The father of four tried his best to avoid the swarm of paps who had camped outside, by exiting the London hotspot through a back door.
He was caught out though as he, Dave and some friends jumped into a waiting cab at 2:30am.
David seemed ready for bed as the car sped off, with the ex footballer looking a little bleary eyed.
No doubt David and his best mate had loads to catch up with the star’s varied business ventures keeping him busy since he hung up his football boots this summer.
David, Victoria and their four children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper have just returned from a holiday to Los Angeles, where the family enjoyed trips to Disneyland and the beach in a last break before the kids head back to school.
Now back in England, David will be gearing up for the release of his new book focused on his footballing career.
The book of photos, chronicling his time at clubs including Manchester United, Real Madrid and LA Galaxy, is scheduled to hit shelves on October 31.
Meanwhile the star is also looking forward to the launch of his first restaurant later this month.
An incredible 2,500 bookings were taken at Union Street Café in Southwark, London within four hours of its website going live last week.
David has teamed up with his pal Gordon Ramsay for the project with the chef enthusing back in February:
‘We’re really excited to be opening Union Street Café in September and it’s great that David wants to come on board and be partner.
‘We’ve been working on the new site, which is near Borough Market, for the past couple of years and the amazing large warehouse space will offer quality Mediterranean-influenced food with a daily changing menu.’
He joked: ‘David Beckham is going to be my sous chef.’
- David Beckham’s New Classic Fragrance Campaign Arrives (shoppingblog.com)
- Erotic photoshoot of the sexiest couple Victoria and David Beckham (missyjubilee.wordpress.com)
- David Beckham’s Exciting London Restaurant Venture: See The First Pics (marieclaire.co.uk)
- You’re booked! Diners flood in to reserve tables at David Beckham and Gordon Ramsay’s new restaurant (dailymail.co.uk)
- Alicia Douvall recreates Victoria Beckham’s beach pose (mynewsfix.com)
- David Beckham Cabs Home From London Night Out in Ordinary Black Taxi–See the Pic! (eonline.com)
- David Beckham treats his boys to a day out at the football as Romeo turns 11 (express.co.uk)
- Meet the host: Addy at Bryanston Mews (onefinestay.com)
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere: ‘David Beckham inspired me to get tattoos’ (sportsmole.co.uk)
- David Beckham And Gordon Ramsay Enjoy Restaurant Success (contactmusic.com)