Anne Hathaway has been a darling of Italian fashion designer Valentino Garavani for years.
And the Les Miserables star proved her loyalty once again during a visit to the legendary 81-year-old’s posh boutique in Beverly Hills with her husband Adam Shulman.
Anne, 30, seemed delighted with her swag as the couple left loaded down with a huge red bag during their Wednesday excursion.
Her visit to the luxury dress shop was a success judging by the big red Valentino bag.
Anne was casually clad in cuffed denim shorts, black short-sleeved top and triple-strapped black flats, but it was her shapely limbs that were the true eye-catcher.
Her dark brown hair was in it’s usual pixie ‘do and oversized shades covered her eyes while she grasped a chic black bag with chain-link handle.
Her actor-turned-producer husband was equally casual in jeans, blue polo shirt and black high-top Converse trainers.
Anne has long favoured Valentino’s gowns for the important events in her life and even wore a custom white and pink gauzy creation during her 2012 wedding in Big Sur, California.
The one time she didn’t – at The Oscars on February 24 – proved to be a misstep.
Anne was reportedly set to wear a beautiful gown designed by Valentino but ditched that idea at the last minute when she learned her Les Miserables co-star Amanda Seyfried’s dress was too similar, according to Us Weekly.
So she wore a Prada column dress that caused a stir with it’s all too pointy bodice which prompted the embarrassing debate: ‘are they darts or nipples?’
Although she won the Best Supporting Actress award, Anne no doubt regretted that fashion faux pas ever since.
She returned to her faithful friend for the MET Gala in May, wearing a body-hugging black and sheer wonder that left no curve unseen.
Meanwhile Anne and Adam, who celebrate their first wedding anniversary on September 29, have been enjoying their off-time since wrapping up work on her latest movie Song One.
Mixing business with pleasure, Anne’s hubby also served as producer on the film, which is due to hit theatres sometime next year.
Anne plays a young archaeologist who returns home from a dig in order to see her injured brother, and soon she strikes up a relationship with his favourite musician.
- Viva Valentino (nypost.com)
- Hilary Swank in Ritani at Vanity Fair’s Academy Awards After Party (ritani.com)
- Get Inspired Celebrities Wearing Valentino T Strap Heels! (site.shopchameleon.com)
- haute-couture bridal gowns-Valentino (fashionmodeler.wordpress.com)
- Valentino on a budget (fashionsvictims.wordpress.com)
- Red carpet style: MTV VMAs 2013 (ritani.com)
- Valentino’s Covers! (poppylux.wordpress.com)
- Valentino on a budget (bethantomo.wordpress.com)
- Anne Hathaway Marries in a Million Dollar Rustic Wedding (shockya.com)
- Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman in California Sunset Wedding (shockya.com)