She’s been working hard performing to thousands of fans on her Red tour and Taylor Swift showed off the results of her energetic live routine on a rare day off on Tuesday.
The singer slipped into a pair of tiny shorts as she hit the shops in Los Angeles for a spot of retail therapy.
Dancing and running around stages across the country has obviously paid off as the star showed off her toned legs in the California sunshine.
Taylor, 23 is currently enjoying a few days break from touring the country, before hitting the road again on Friday.
Spotted out and about at the Grove in Los Angeles Taylor was enjoying some shopping on her day off as she hit the celebrity frequented retail park.
The star dressed up for her trip to the designer boutiques, showing off her slender figure in the high-waisted shorts which she paired with a geometric print sweater.
Making the most of the sunshine, she finished her look off with a pair of nude peep-toe heels and some Ray Ban shades.
A Taylor ensemble wouldn’t be complete without a signature slick of red lipstick, which matched the star’s manicured nails.
Taylor has had a busy couple of weeks as she continues to jet round the States for her Red tour, which has so far seen the I Knew You Were Trouble star perform over 50 dates for her adoring fans.
The star hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons last month though when she was caught mouthing an insult at the MTV Video Music Awards whilst her ex boyfriend Harry Styles took to the stage.
Taylor was caught on camera saying ‘shut the f***’ as she sat next to her best pal Selena Gomez as Harry and One Direction were on stage presenting an award.
Taylor’s friend, and Red touring partner, Ed Sheeran has come out to defend the singer though, insisting the jibe wasn’t aimed at Harry.
According to Cosmopolitan magazine, at a recent press conference Ed insisted Taylor was directing the remark at Selena after she expressed doubt at her ability to pick up a prize at the ceremony.
He said: ‘Selena said, “I think Miley’s gonna win [over me]”. And Taylor was like, “Shut the f*** up!” That’s all that was!’
And the 23-year-old star apparently knew her comments would be misinterpreted to be directed at Harry.
Ed added: ‘Taylor was like, “I think I messed up.”‘
- Selena Gomez Refuses To Talk About What Taylor Swift Said At VMAs !!! (REPORT) (soshitech.com)
- Selena Gomez: How My Friendship With Taylor Swift Keeps Me Grounded (hollywoodlife.com)
- Taylor Swift & Sara Bareilles Perform ‘Brave’ on ‘The Red Tour’! (justjared.com)
- Taylor Swift breaks Britney Spears and Madonna’s record by selling out eleven shows in a row in LA (mirror.co.uk)
- Ed Sheeran Clarifies Taylor Swift’s F-Bomb at the VMAs (starmagazine.com)
- Shut up! Ed Sheeran claims Taylor Swift’s foul-mouthed jibe at the MTV VMAs was aimed at Selena Gomez not Harry Styles (streetfashinog.wordpress.com)
- Taylor Swift Exclusive: ‘Red’ tour ticket sales in 2013 beats Beyonce, Rihanna (examiner.com)
- Taylor Swift Performs Her ‘Hairbrush Song’ With Jennifer Lopez (contactmusic.com)
- Taylor Swift Performs ‘Anything Could Happen’ with Ellie Goulding! (justjared.com)
- Taylor Swift: Ed Sheeran Talks About VMA F-Bomb (justjared.com)