They are regularly seen spending time as a family with their three young children.
But Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner appear to have spent the last couple of days apart, including the US Labor Day holiday on Monday.
Ben, 41, was seen pulling up to a meeting wearing a suit in Santa Monica on Tuesday, while his wife Jenner, 41, was spotted picking daughter Violet up from school.
Ben – who was recently announced as the new Batman – pulled up to the hotel in his beloved 1966 Chevy Malibu SS.
The Oscar winner arrived looking suave in a dark blue suit worn over a purple plaid shirt as he made his way into the luxury hotel.
Ben was then spotted leaving the premises a while later wearing a light blue shirt untucked and grey trousers as he made his way to another meeting at Warner Studios in Burbank.
The Argo star, who celebrated his birthday just a few weeks ago, sported an unshaven look for the outing.
Jennifer, meanwhile, was casual in skinny jeans paired with an emerald green blouse and brown boots.
She wore her highlighted brown hair in a ponytail and shielded her eyes with large sunglasses.
The actress appeared to be having a ball with her oldest child as the pair laughed together while walking down the road.
The couple – who tied the knot in 2005 – appeared to spend Labor Day apart.
Jennifer was seen enjoying a morning at a park in Pacific Palisades with her three children Violet, seven, Seraphina, four, and 18-month-old son Samuel.
Later, the two girls joined their father for some frozen yoghurt in Santa Monica, with Jennifer and little Samuel absent.
Let me just get it: Ben was seen reaching into his trouser pocket as he prepared to get into his car
Big shoes to fill: Ben was recently announced as the new Batman in the upcoming Man Of Steel sequel
It was recently announced that Ben will be the new Batman in the upcoming Superman sequel.
But he has faced a bitter backlash from Caped Crusader aficionados who feel he is the wrong choice to play the dark, comic book hero.
His old friend and collaborator Matt Damon had to step in to publicly support him.
Matt, 42, said: ‘I think it will be great. It will be terrific.
‘I know there are a lot of people grousing on the internet. I just think it’s kind of funny. You know, he’s not playing King Lear. It’s Batman. [It’s] certainly
- Santa Monica Churches Speak Out Against Proposed Hotel At 5th/Colorado (smmirror.com)
- Jennifer Garner Supports Paparazzi Law to Protect Children (justjared.com)
- Jennifer Garner: Mother-Daughter Morning with Violet (justjared.com)
- Santa Monica Police Arrest LA Man For Stealing Bike With Lock Still Attached (smmirror.com)
- Main Street Santa Monica Continues The Endless Summer Sidewalk Sale This Weekend – July 27 & 28 (prweb.com)
- Ben Affleck Is the Perfect Batman: Here Are 5 Reasons Why (Forevervogue.com)
- Bristol Farms Opens In Santa Monica At 3105 Wilshire Blvd (smmirror.com)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Welcome a Baby Boy (binsidetv.net)
- Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Share Romantic Weekend Lunch (justjared.com)
- Jeanie Madsen Gallery Presents, “I Love Santa Monica” Art Exhibit, August 17th, 2013 (prweb.com)