Being dubbed the next Justin Bieber apparently won’t snag you a driver’s license. Just ask Austin Mahone.
The 17-year-old pop singer, who recently earned MTV’s “Artist to Watch” award at this year’s VMAs, seemed all to excited Wednesday morning before heading off to the DMV to take his driving test. “Taking me drivers test today!! wish me luck,” he tweeted.
However, thirty minutes later Mahone tweeted that he hadn’t achieved his rite of passage: “I failed,” he tweeted. “She told me to stop singing in the car.” Well, third time’s a charm. The singer apparently took the test again the same day and failed. “I’m so mad,’ he tweeted.
Maybe he should think about getting a few lessons from Ariel Winter. Couldn’t hurt.
- Austin Mahone Fails His Driving Test (people.com)
- Austin Mahone Failed His Driving Test Twice In One Day (b96.cbslocal.com)
- Austin Mahone Fails His Driving Test Twice in One Day (eonline.com)
- Increase in motorists shunning driving test (uia.co.uk)
- Cash Money Signs Pop Singer Austin Mahone [PHOTOS] (hiphopwired.com)
- Austin Mahone: I Failed My Driver’s Test (gossipcop.com)
- Austin Mahone Fails His Driving Test Twice in One Day (Forevervogue.com)
- Driving Abroad Can be an Unusual Trip (allstate.com)
- Austin Mahone Mobbed by Fans at One Direction Movie (blogs.browardpalmbeach.com)
- Austin Mahone Gets Dissed by Harry Styles: How Did He Respond? (celebs.gather.com)