It’s finally time to see what all those rehearsal videos amounted to. Lady Gaga took the stage at the iTunes Festival in London on Sunday much to the anticipation and excitement of all her Little Monsters.
If you haven’t yet heard, the singer also debuted new music off her forthcoming albumARTPOP including “Aura,” “Manicure,” “ARTPOP,” “Jewels and Drugs” (featuring Too $hort,T.I., and Twista), “Sex Dreams,” “Swine,” “”I Wanna Be With You,” and “Applause.”
Of course the performance was filled with plenty of costume changes and lots of headbanging, knives, and, yes, even Lady Gaga’s natural hair.
You can check out Lady Gaga’s full iTunes Festival performance below. Are you excited forARTPOP?
- Lady Gaga Debuts New ‘ARTPOP’ Songs at iTunes Festival – Watch Now! (justjared.com)
- Review : Lady Gaga Artpop 8 Songs from “iTunes festival” – Media Post (sashdesigns.com)
- Lady Gaga Performs ARTPOP Tracks at iTunes Festival (webpronews.com)
- NEW MUSIC LADY Gaga Debuts “Jewels & Drugs” with Too Short, T.I., & Twista (deejaytakeover.com)
- Lady Gaga Ditches Wig While Premiering ARTPOP Tracks at iTunes Festival (Forevervogue.com)
- Too $hort & Twista Join Lady Gaga At iTunes Festival (VIDEO) (allhiphop.com)
- Lady Gaga makes live return at iTunes Festival – pictures (digitalspy.co.uk)
- From a black ninja to a thong-wearing sea nymph… Lady Gaga brings the crazy to London’s Roundhouse (streetfashinog.wordpress.com)
- Lady Gaga Ditches Wig While Premiering ARTPOP Tracks at iTunes Festival (amcpress.me)
- Lady Gaga slays the iTunes Festival despite more of her terrible monologues. (joshipgirl.wordpress.com)