Angelina Jolie is used to living her life at certain pace, but it seems her children may be struggling to keep up with her.
The actress who recently returned to the movie set after taking time out following her double mastectomy, gathered her brood for a shopping trip to Santa Barbara.
However, daughter Vivienne, five, looked rather sleepy as she walked alond with her twin brother Knox, and Pax, nine, all the while gripping on tight to her beloved blankie.
Feeling a little sleepy? Vivienne didn’t seem ready for a road trip as she sleepily sucked on her thumb and carried her blankie but twin brother Knox looked more than up for some fun
Now you don’t see me: Pax carried his ever-present purple bear as the family touched down in Santa Barbara
The rest of their siblings Zahara, eight, Maddox, 12, and Shiloh must have stayed home with father Brad, as Angelina took charge of a smaller group than usual.
Vivienne wasn’t the only sibling to carry a comforter, as Pax carried his ever-present purple bear with him as the group arrived at their location.
Angelina has kept a low profile of late following her preventative double mastectomy surgery
following the discovery that she had an 87% chance of developing breast cancer.
Mummy dearest: Angelina spent some quality time with her brood over the holiday weekend
But on Sunday, she stepped back onto the set of her latest directorial project Unbroken.
Angelina looked elegant in a long skirt and blouse as she talked to crew members in Los Angeles.
Apart from an appearance on the red carpet in the summer, supporting her husband Brad Pitt’s movie World War Z, Angelina has been very absent from the movie world.
Her new film which will be her second as a director, has been written by the Coen Brothers.
The movie chronicles the life of Louis Zamperini, an Olympic runner who was taken prisoner by Japanese forces during World War II.
Last week, the star’s doctor – the renowned breast cancer surgeon Dr. Kristi Funk – spoke out about the star’s decision for the first time.
Dr. Funk, who has also treated singer Sheryl Crow, spoke to Mario Lopez in an interview with Extra revealing that Angelina’s decision was not made overnight and not motivated by ‘fear’.
‘She didn’t have [the double mastectomy] right away, but probably knew with her family history that it was a choice she would eventually make,’ she said.
Chic: For her role as the director on the project, Angelina looked smart in a long black skirt and white blouse
- Angelina Jolie Gets Back To Work After Difficult Year Due To Double Mastectomy (sheyispicess.wordpress.com)
- Angelina Jolie Goes Back to Work: Actress Spotted on Set for First Time Since Double Mastectomy News (eonline.com)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stay in Jennifer Aniston’s favourite hotel (contactmusic.com)
- “Angelina Jolie Has Helped Raised Awareness for Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis” Asons Solicitors Comment. (prweb.com)
- Brad and Angelina ‘planning a move to the UK’ (hellomagazine.com)
- Angelina Jolie Rumoured To Be Relocating Her Family To Australia (marieclaire.co.uk)
- Brad Pitt buys Angelina a private jet (contactmusic.com)
- Is Preventative Surgery the Answer to Breast Cancer? (epicahealth.com)
- Angelina Jolie Departs Australia Via Private Jet–See the Pic (eonline.com)
- Angelina Jolie Goes Back to Work: Actress Spotted on Set for First Time Since Double Mastectomy News (amcpress.me)