She may be the face of Balenciaga but Kristen Stewart is more comfortable in dressed down threads.
The 23-year-old actress was spotted out and about in Berlin, where she is shooting her new movie Sils Maria, wearing her new favourite flip-up sunglasses and ever present trucker hat.
Kristen’s casual look also included tight jeans and a navy hooded sweatshirt.
Her long brown locks were unstyled but her lack of make-up only highlighted the Twilight Saga actress’ flawless complexion.
While Kristen has no problem dressing up for red carpet premieres, she prefers a low-key look when she is off duty.
The brooding actress was accompanied by some friends but maintained a serious expression at all times.
Perhaps one reason for her lack of smile is that she is working opposite her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s best friend Tom Sturridge on the new movie.
Kristen and Robert ended their on/off relationship for good in July after he realised he couldn’t get over her cheating on him last year with married director Rupert Sanders.
Since then, Robert has moved nine miles from his pad in Los Feliz to Beverly Hills, so he can put some distance between himself and his ex.
Fashion favourite: Kristen has recently developed a fondness for her funky flip-up sunglasses and has taken to wearing them with her navy and green trucker cap
According to E! he is renting a mansion in a gated community amongst a slew of other famous faces.
His new home is thought to be worth $3.5million and features five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
Kristen reportedly isn’t too happy with his move and a source told Hollywood Life: ‘Kristen is crushed that Rob felt it was necessary to move to Beverly Hills. She feels like this was his way of saying he can’t be bothered with her anymore.
‘Los Feliz was their home for years. It has a completely different vibe than Beverly Hills.
‘Rob told Kristen he was moving, but Kristen didn’t really think he would go through with it. Of course, she’s sad. She’s heartbroken. If she could get back together with Rob, she would do it in a heartbeat.’
However, Kristen is happy to have the distraction of her latest movie, where she plays the personal assistant to Juliette Binoche’s character.
Speaking to Women’s Wear Daily in July, Stewart explained: ‘I play a personal assistant to an actress. It takes two very particular people to have that relationship be functional – one that services the other — because Juliette Binoche is playing the actress that I assist, and she is one of the most powerful women I think I’ve ever seen in film.’
- Kristen Stewart Shows Off Edgy Tattoo on Sils Maria Set–See the Pic (eonline.com)
- Kristen Stewart Goes Sightseeing in Berlin–See the Pic! (eonline.com)
- Kristen Stewart Goes Topless in New Balenciaga Ad (justjared.com)
- Robert Pattinson Moves Into Britney Spears’ Old Beverly Hills Mansion (hollywoodlife.com)
- Robert Pattinson Looks Sad On Set – Still Hung Up On Kristen Stewart? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Kristen Stewart Looks Sad At LA Airport: Missing Robert Pattinson? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Robert Pattinson Spotted on Set as Kristen Stewart Jets Off to Germany (Forevervogue.com)
- Kristen Stewart Rocks A New Tattoo For Sils Maria (perezhilton.com)
- Robert Pattinson Can’t Live Near Kristen Stewart–Moves to Beverly Hills (celebs.gather.com)
- Kristen Stewart In New Balenciaga Florabotanica Fragrance Ad (glamazondiaries.com)