Getty ImagesNothing’s official yet, but the rumors are swirling fast about the new cast of Dancing with the Stars. So far, TMZ has reported that there are already six ladies signed up for the reality show — Paula Deen is not one of them.
Here are the six gals supposedly up for the challenge and what we think they’ll bring to the table:
1. Snooki: She’s a new mom and on a new workout kick. She’s already lost a ton of weight and she’ll kick it up a notch on the show.
2. Elizabeth Berkley: The former Saved By the Bell star is also a fairly new mom. And there’s Showgirls — need we say more?
3. Amber Riley: We know the Glee star can dance while she sings, but can she just dance? The show will also likely transform her body, as so many other stars can attest to.
4. Christina Milian: This pop star is also a mom and knows a thing or two about cutting a rug due to her extensive appearances in sexy music videos. She’s probably an early favorite, on that alone.
5. Leah Remini: She’s been back in the news thanks to her Scientology snub, but will she be able to keep up on the dance floor? Well, the Talk co-host didn’t do too horribly when Louis Van Amstel visisted the show.
6. Valerie Harper: The Mary Tyler Moore Show actress was given three months to live when she was diagnosed with brain cancer in March, but she’s still here and apparently game to be on the reality show. TMZ reports the 74-year-old’s been practicing this week and is actually quite good.
Tell us: What do you think of the ladies slated for the upcoming season of DWTS? Sound off in the comments and stay tuned for more details. The official roster will be revealed on Sept. 4 on Good Morning America.
- Valerie Harper joining Snooki, Elizabeth Berkley, Amber Riley & Christina Milian on DWTS (fox2now.com)
- Valerie Harper “Defies The Odds,” Brain Cancer Nearing Remission (contactmusic.com)
- Leah Remini, Valerie Harper joining “Dancing with the Stars”? (cbsnews.com)
- Dancing with the Stars Adds Snooki, Leah Remini and More (guardianlv.com)
- Disney Witchhunt Over ‘Dancing With the Stars!’ (tmz.com)
- Valerie Harper — I’m ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Despite Terminal Brain Cancer (tmz.com)
- Valerie Harper Joins Dancing With The Stars In Spite Of Terminal Brain Cancer! (perezhilton.com)
- Dance Exercises | “Louis Let’s Dance” Teaches People How To Dance… (prweb.com)
- Snooki, Amber Riley & More Join ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast (hollywoodlife.com)
- Dancing With the Stars Cast: Snooki, Leah Remini, Christina Milian & More! (thehollywoodgossip.com)