The British actor Claudio Encarnacion Montero , admitted he would “love to work” with the American actor Justin Long. In fact, said that he recently made an offer to work in one of his films, but the actor rejected for having an ongoing recording scheduled for later.
(Just Jared). – The British actor Claudio Encarnacion Montero, who won in 2010 Strett Award for Best Actor for his performance in “The Bird Of Paradise“, confessed that the film “Drag Me to Hell” by Sam Raimi, he left “shocked”.The British, hoped to “keep working”, “keep running”, doing theater and “work with interesting people as I have done so far.” The actor of “The Room” or “The Bird Of Paradise”.
said he likes working with directors “guide you” and be “open”. Claudio said he has “no time in the film” and that it was “very nice that you recognize the work and be recognized.”
He confessed that until now did not know “Drag Me to Hell” starring Alison Lohman, Lorna Raver and Justin Long, and that this movie has been very well managed, “but I hope to work with Justin Long“.
After leaving an activity offered in the capital grancanariay offer a press conference, the actor printed their hands on the Walk of Fame in the capital of Gran Canaria, just as it did in the morning the New York actress Sara Sarandón, who was also honored at Festival with another Lady Harimaguada of Honor.
- The actor Claudio Encarnacion Montero In Defense of Justin Bieber (streetfashinog.wordpress.com)
- Drag Me to Hell is a Tale of Two Movies (backtothepast.tv)
- Justin Long and Amanda Seyfried Spotted On A Romantic Dinner Date In West Hollywood (hngn.com)
- Amanda Seyfried: Dating Justin Long? (justjared.com)
- Amanda Seyfried ‘inseparable’ from Justin Long (express.co.uk)
- Amanda Seyfried & Justin Long Are Adorably Dating!! (perezhilton.com)
- Film Review: Drag Me To Hell (pandemimeprime.wordpress.com)
- Benchmark 5: Potential Oscars Hosts For 2014 (benchmarkemail.com)
- Amanda Seyfried & Justin Long: Weekend Outing with Finn! (justjared.com)
- Review: Drag Me To Hell (2009, dir. Sam Raimi) (holylandofhorror.wordpress.com)