(Just Jared)- Ariana Grande has opened up about her relationship with The Wanted‘s Nathan Sykes in a new interview with Mojo in the Morning‘s radio show!
The 20-year-old starlet was asked to address the rumors regarding her new found romance with her “Almost Is Never Enough” duet partner.
“Here’s the thing, the thing about it is that we’re both twenty years old and we’re trying to figure it out, and we’re in the public eye so it’s like, it’s hard for us to live our lives and do what we’re doing when we don’t even, you know what I mean? We’re not ready to answer the question yet,” Ariana explained during the interview.
Check out what else Ariana had to say about Nathan below:
- Ariana Grande And Nathan Sykes Will Perform Their Duet At Justin Bieber’s Concert (mikaelaasiagian.wordpress.com)
- Music: Almost is Never Enough by: Ariana Grande ft Nathan Sykes (thequeensjourney.wordpress.com)
- Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes’ Relationship (arianatoday.wordpress.com)
- Ariana Grande Is Reportedly Dating The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes (hollywoodlife.com)
- Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes Duet on “Moral Instruments” Soundtrack (popdust.com)
- Ariana Grande’s ‘You’ll Never Know’ – LISTEN NOW! (justjared.com)
- Review – Ariana Grande, “Yours Truly” (jakelbittle.wordpress.com)
- finally, finally: the albums. (prosceniumarchedeyebrow.wordpress.com)
- Ariana Grande Interviewed On GRAMMYs (arianatoday.wordpress.com)
- Ariana Grande Shows Pop Chops on ‘You’ll Never Know’ – Song Premiere (rollingstone.com)