He was pictured on Saturday picking up Asian takeaway from Panda Express.
And it appears Adam Sandler’s fast food diet is catching up with him.
The 46-year-old actor sported a heavier build as he took a dip in the ocean with children Sadie and Sunny in Los Angeles on Monday.
The Wedding Singer star displayed a noticeable paunch that hung over the waistband of his red board shorts.
Granted, Adam was at least trying to stay active as he carried a ball while in the surf.
He was later seen laughing with his daughters Sadie, seven, and Sunny, four, both of whom looked adorable in their bright pink wetsuits.
The Billy Madison star has had a successful summer with the release of Grown Ups 2. The movie has raked in more than double its production cost since its July 12 release, according to Box Office Mojo.
Adam has a knack for making box office bank on critically panned movies. Grown Ups 2 garnered a 7 percent critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
His 2011 stinker Jack and Jill earned more than $149 million on a $79 million budget, according to Box Office Mojo.
The Familymoon is scheduled to be released in May of next year.
- Celebrity Business Analyst Lists Five Top-Grossing Adam Sandler Movies (prweb.com)
- Groom Shocks Bride by Serenading Adam Sandler’s Wedding Singer… (prweb.com)
- REVIEW|Grown Ups 2 (smalltalkmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Adam Sandler Beats “Pacific Rim” (sliceofscifi.com)
- Grown Ups 2 (realreelreviews.org)
- Despicable Me 2’s Box Office Conquest Over Grown Ups 2 (contactmusic.com)
- Movie with Adam Sandler (thechildrenslife.com)
- Review: Grown Ups 2 (thepopcornmuncher.wordpress.com)
- Adam Sandler is the smartest man in Hollywood. There. I said it. (megoblog.typepad.com)
- Adam Sandler Movies Will Make Money No Matter How Bad They Get (businessinsider.com)