Kick-ass actress Sandra Bullock knows how to shut down the rumor mill, fast.
Apparently the British tabloid The Sun recently published a photo of Bullock with George Clooney at the Venice premiere of their new film Gravity, and stated that Clooney was “making eyes” at her.
That just simply was not the case, Bullock told AP on Thursday. “He was not making eyes. Maybe cross-eyes, but that is about the extent of his goggle eyes,” she said. Plus, they each have enough “dirt” on the other to command “a level of respect and understanding. I adore George.”
Well that’s just too bad. A part of us strangely really wanted the rumor to be true. Don’t they look insanely great together?
- Clooney not making eyes at Bullock new Sandra Bullock is putting the kibosh on tabloid suggestions that George Clooney might be making the moves on her. (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Early Reactions to GRAVITY Praise Sandra Bullock and George Clooney’s Performances, Alfonso Cuaron’s Direction, Emmanuel Lubezki’s Camerawork, and 3D (collider.com)
- Bullock says no goo-goo eyes by co-star Clooney (metronews.ca)
- Bullock says no goo-goo eyes by co-star Clooney (star-telegram.com)
- Clooney Cracks Jokes, Bullock Panics in Venice Opener – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Sandra Bullock & George Clooney: Venice for ‘Gravity’ Film Festival Opening! (justjared.com)
- Bullock says no goo-goo eyes by co-star Clooney (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Bullock says no goo-goo eyes by co-star Clooney (jsonline.com)
- Bullock says no goo-goo eyes by co-star Clooney (thestate.com)
- 32 Times Sandra Bullock And George Clooney Looked Like They Were In Love Recently (buzzfeed.com)