Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas is going to be a mom. The season 4 star and husbandStephen Stagliano spilled the exciting news to Us Weekly.
“Stephen and I are so thrilled to be welcoming our baby Stag. This has been the most exciting time of our lives,” she said. “We cannot wait to make memories with this baby, love it unconditionally, and to teach him or her to play soccer! We have looked forward to this moment for a very long time and we are so happy to share this exciting news with everyone!!”
This will be the first baby for the couple and he or she is due in February.
Of course, Pappas showed off her gorgeous new curves on Twitter.
“We are so thrilled to finally have the news out! Baby on the way!!!!” she captioned the picture.
In case you’ve forgotten, Pappas made her reality TV debut as a bachelorette vying for Brad Womack’s affections on The Bachelor in 2007. She got rejected — as did Jenni Croft — in the infamous season finale, and wound up getting The Bachelorette spot in 2008.
She went on to pick Jesse Csincsak on the 2008 finale, but they called off their engagement months after that. She met Stagliano through his twin brother, Michael, who was on season 5 of The Bachelorette. See? If you stick to reality TV long enough, you’re bound to find true love.
Congrats to the happy family!
- Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Expecting First Child (celebritybabies.people.com)
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: ‘Bachelorette’ Star Pregnant (hollywoodlife.com)
- DeAnna Pappas: Pregnant With First Child! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- The Bachelorette video game, get engaged on a whole new level (ritani.com)
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Expecting First Child (celebritybabies.people.com)
- Former ‘Bachelorette’ Star DeAnna Pappas Expecting Baby No. 1 (aceshowbiz.com)
- Brad Womack – will The Bachelor finally choose a bride? (ritani.com)
- DeAnna Pappas pregnant: ‘Bachelorette’ and hubby are expecting first baby (examiner.com)
- Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Pregnant, Expecting First Child! (gossipcop.com)